Urban Survival Bug Out Bag is a great bug out bag for those who live in crowded areas. The last thing you want to do in an emergency is to draw unwanted attention to your emergency supply. The black, ordinary-looking backpack allows you to better blend in with the crowd and increases your safety in an emergency.
No N95 masks
If you live in an urban area, the last thing you want to do in an emergency is to draw attention to your emergency supply. The more you can blend in the better. The Urban Survival Bug-out Bag was made with your safety and needs in mind. The black, discrete backpack is meant to look like an ordinary backpack to help you blend in.
Inside the kit, you will find supplies that will help you meet the basic needs of 2 people for up to 72 hours or 1 person for 144 hours.
If you are looking for a kit to keep in your home, your car, or at work for bugging out in an emergency; the Urban Survival Bug-out Bag is the kit for you!
- Protect Yourself and Your Family- A multi-purpose 72-hour survival kit designed to prepare you and your family for any emergency event or disaster, whether you are bugging out to a shelter or staying indoors. This 72-hour emergency kit will prepare you for a hurricane, earthquake, flood, civil unrest, pandemic, wildfire, winter storm, evacuation, and more. Disasters are unpredictable, prepare today, and have peace of mind in knowing you’ve done all you can to protect the ones you love.
- Discrete Black Backpack- All supplies are conveniently packed in a 19"x15"x10" discrete, nondescript, heavy-duty backpack that won’t draw unwanted attention to you and your valuable emergency supplies during a disaster. We pack our kits to be as lightweight and compact as possible, so it won’t weigh you down and you’ll still have enough space remaining to include personal items such as medication, clothing, and important documents.
- Food & Water- During an emergency, water is vital and access may be limited, skip the trouble of boiling water, or wasting any of your precious supply to reconstitute freeze-dried meals. The USA made SOS brand food rations and water included in this emergency survival kit are US Coast Guard approved, has a 5-year shelf life, space-efficient, great-tasting, and calorie-dense, the food ration bars require no extra water to rehydrate, no reheating, and were developed to be non-thirst inducing.
- Emergency Guidebook- Not only does this emergency go bag has the survival tools and emergency gear you need to survive in a disaster but also included in our Emergency Preparedness Guidebook that will give you the knowledge and confidence you need to as well. In it, you will find crucial survival information from how to create an emergency plan, to administering life-saving first aid, to what to do during an earthquake, hurricane, wildfire, nuclear disaster, storms, pandemic, and more.
New to the kit:
- 1 x Discrete Urban Backpack (Improved shoulder straps and dimensions)
Included in the Kit:
- 2 x 3600 kcal Food Bars with 5 Year Shelf Life (US Coast Guard Approved)
- 12 x 4.2 oz Water Pouch with 5 Year Shelf Life (US Coast Guard Approved)
- 1 x Folding 1L Water Container
- 5 x Water Purification Powder
- 1 x Water Purification Instruction Sheet
- 2 x Toothbrush
- 1 x Toothpaste
- 1 x Comb
- 1 x Razor
- 1 x Shaving Cream
- 4 x Shampoo
- 1 x Soap Bar
- 2 x Feminine Pad
- 1 x Washcloth
- 1 x Toilet Paper (roll)
- 1 x Sewing Kit (small)
- 1 x 118 pc First Aid Kit
- 2 x N95 Mask
- 1 x Dynamo Radio / Flashlight
- 2 x Glow Sticks
- 1 x 5-in-1 Survival Whistle
- 1 x 5mm x 50' Rope
- 1 x Duct Tape
- 1 x Work Gloves
- 1 x Multitool Knife
- 1 x Playing Cards
- 1 x GI Can Opener
- 1 x Emergency Preparedness Guidebook
- 1 x Pencil
- 1 x Weatherproof Zip bag
- 2 x Reflective Sleeping Bag
- 2 x Emergency Poncho
- 1 x Tube Tent
- 2 x Hand Warmers