This 72-hour survival go bag kit will prepare you and your family for any disaster, natural or man-made, or emergency situation including hurricane, earthquake, flood, tornado, tsunami, civil unrest, power outage, power grid failure, pandemic, evacuation and more. This kit was built based on the FEMA guidelines for creating an emergency survival 72- hour kit and includes 72-hours worth of supplies, water, food rations, and items to help you and your family survive. Keep this bug-out bag at your home, work, vehicle, school, or office to have the peace of mind in knowing you are prepared to protect yourself and the ones you love.
Currently kit does not include N95 Mask.Features
- An Emergency Kit You Can Count On- this multi-use 72-hour go bag was created to give individuals and families a quality but affordable survival kit that covers all the essentials without cutting corners. Designed to prepare you and your family for any emergency event, whether that be a HURRICANE, EARTHQUAKE, FLOOD, CIVIL UNREST, or EVACUATION, this survival kit makes preparedness accessible for any budget, because everyone should be able to ensure the safety of the ones they love.
- FEMA Compliant- from hygiene to tools to water supplies this bug-out bag was created to meet the Federal Emergency Management Agency guidelines for Emergency Survival and 72-Hour Kits. You’d be surprised at how many of the components FEMA and other disaster relief agencies recommend are missing from other survival kits on the market, but we wanted the Essentials Complete Survival Kit to be one you and your family could feel confident in.
- When it comes to survival water is absolutely vital. In a disaster access to clean water will likely be limited, which is why we provide ample water provisions in this kit. In addition to the S.O.S BRAND WATER POUCHES, USA MADE & COAST GUARD APPROVED 5-year shelf life, we include a FRONTIER STRAW FILTER that will allow you to use any water source, filtering up to 30 GALLONS of harmful bacteria and sediments.
- The SOS BRAND FOOD RATIONS, USA MADE & COAST GUARD APPROVED 5-year shelf life, included are space-efficient, supply 1200 calories per person per day, require no rehydration, no reheating, and were developed with a low sodium content as to not induce unnecessary thirst. Other options, such as freeze-dried food pouches, call for up to 8 cups water to rehydrate 72-hours’ worth of food, typically only supply 500-600 calories per person per day, and contain hundreds of milligrams of sodium.
- Emergency Guidebook- not only does this kit have the tools and supplies you need to survive a disaster, but also included is our Emergency Preparedness Guidebook that will give you the knowledge and confidence you need to as well. In it you will find crucial survival information from how to create an emergency plan, to administering life-saving first aid, to what to do during an earthquake, hurricane, nuclear disaster, pandemic, and more.
Pack & Organization
- 2 x Discrete Compact Red Backpacks
Food & Water
- 4 x 3600 kcal Food Ration (US Coast Guard Approved)
- 24 x Water Pouches - 4.2 oz (US Coast Guard Approved)
- 1 x Frontier Straw Filter
Shelter and Warmth
- 4 x Emergency Blanket
- 4 x Adult Poncho
- 4 x Light Stick
- 1 x Signal Whistle
- 4 x Safety Goggles
- 1 x Duct Tape
- 1 x Playing Cards
- 1 x Multitool Knife
Light and Communication
- 1 x Rubber Flashlight (D Batteries included)
- 1 x AM/FM Radio (AA Batteries included)
- 4 x Toothbrush
- 2 x Toothpaste
- 1 x Comb
- 1 x Razor
- 8 x Shampoo
- 1 x Soap
- 4 x Feminine pad
- 1 x Washcloth
- 1 x Toilet paper roll
- 1 x Sewing kit
- 1 x Emergency Preparedness Guidebook
- 1 x Weatherproof Zip Bag
- 1 x Pencil